Many of us grew up in a rural or farming community and we are passionate about sustaining that lifestyle.
Middle Tennessee Veterinary Hospital:
○ Strives to sustain the economic growth and lifestyles of the agricultural families we serve through providing exceptional care for their animals
○ Serves farmers and farm families to ensure their future from generation to generation
○ Is passionate about the animals we serve, their health, and welfare.
○ Strives to support the agricultural industry we serve, through education, investment in its future, and quality veterinary care.
What We Do:
• We offer a unique client relationship through:
○Encouragement, support, and cultivation of clients and their businesses in order that they can achieve their greatest potential
○Assistance in achieving a low stress, balanced farm lifestyle
○A Veterinary Client Patient Relationship that offers substantially more than a signature
• We offer warm, welcoming customer services that provides:
○Flexible scheduling, convenient services, availability, and follow-up care
• We maintain prestigious records that provide data for:
○Proficient and efficient solutions to problems that arise and strategic economic decision making
• We offer current, groundbreaking education for:
○Clients, students, and the agricultural community and investment in the future
• We offer community events (for example: BSE Day) for:
○fun, education, and networking.
• We offer Farm Visits and Haul-in facilities:
○Provide excellent, efficient, and safe treatment services and emergency care
○Focus on risk assessment and preventative medicine customized for your operation
• We offer economic growth and stability for farm operations:
○"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
◙Treatment and Emergency Care is expensive
◙Preventing problems before they occur is the best way to ensure healthy animals and a healthy lifestyle for you and your family.
◙Although we believe that a veterinary client patient relationship is always necessary, we realize clients require and/or desire different levels of veterinary service. We work with our clients to determine the level of services they prefer.