Many of us grew up in a rural or farming community and we are passionate about sustaining that lifestyle.
Middle Tennessee Veterinary Hospital:
○ Strives to sustain the economic growth and lifestyles of the agricultural families we serve through providing exceptional care for their animals
○ Serves farmers and farm families to ensure their future from generation to generation
○ Is passionate about the animals we serve, their health, and welfare.
○ Strives to support the agricultural industry we serve, through education, investment in its future, and quality veterinary care.
What We Do:
• We offer a unique client relationship through:
○Encouragement, support, and cultivation of clients and their businesses in order that they can achieve their greatest potential
○Assistance in achieving a low stress, balanced farm lifestyle
○A Veterinary Client Patient Relationship that offers substantially more than a signature *See Services page for more info*
• We offer warm, welcoming customer services that provides:
○Flexible scheduling, convenient services, availability, and follow-up care
• We maintain prestigious records that provide data for:
○Proficient and efficient solutions to problems that arise and strategic economic decision making
• We offer current, groundbreaking education for:
○Clients, students, and the agricultural community and investment in the future
• We offer community events (for example: BSE Day) for:
○fun, education, and networking.
• We offer Farm Visits and Haul-in facilities:
○Provide excellent, efficient, and safe treatment services and emergency care
○Focus on risk assessment and preventative medicine customized for your operation
• We offer economic growth and stability for farm operations:
○"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
◙Treatment and Emergency Care is expensive
◙Preventing problems before they occur is the best way to ensure healthy animals and a healthy lifestyle for you and your family.
◙Although we believe that a veterinary client patient relationship is always necessary, we realize clients require and/or desire different levels of veterinary service. We work with our clients to determine the level of services they prefer.
Every animal is important to us. These policies are in place to accommodate the needs of all of our patients, and of our doctor and staff.
We accept cash, check, M/C, Visa, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit. Anyone wishing to pay using CareCredit should apply online prior to paying for services. Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Unpaid balances will acrue a 1.5% finance charge. If a friend or family member will be paying for your animal’s care, payment must be made as services are rendered, and before your animal leaves MTVS.
Cancellation or Rescheduling Appointments:
We will provide a reminder prior to your appointment. We request a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to cancel and/or reschedule an appointment. If there is a no call/no show, a $50 convenience fee will be charged.
In order to receive a valid prescription, animal must have been seen within 30 days or client must have an established Veterinarian Client Patient Relationship (VCPR) according to the MTVS VCPR Program. Any client that needs a prescribed drug refilled will be required to pay in full before the medicine is ordered. Prescriptions ordered through a different company will require a $15 processing fee for documentation. Additional testing may be required yearly to continue long term medication.